West Village 3Bed/2.5Bath Old World Townhouse duplex
Perry St, New York, NY
Rare opportunity to live in this 1828 Federal Townhouse duplex. Located in the West Village on a charming tree-lined block, you will find this hidden three bedroom, two and a half bath gem with private patio AND terrace.
Enter through the front or through the back via the magical covered cobbled horse path. The main floor consists of a
* sprawling kitchen complete with Valcucina cabinets,
* six burner double Viking stove,
* Subzero refrigerator and two sinks,
* Large dining area is framed with original beamed ceilings, has room for over 20 people at the dinner table, and double doors lead out to the..
* patio with a large Weber gas grill making it perfect for indoor/outdoor dining.
The living room comes complete with
* wood burning fireplace,
* South facing windows,
* Mid century modern Knoll couch and club chairs and Eames lounge chair
* 55″ flat screen home theater.
Upstairs you will find two excellent sized bright bedrooms with their own full bath, and a wonderful master suite with walk in closet, bathroom with shower and Tea For Two Jacuzzi tub, separate windowed home office with skylights, and double doors leading onto a balcony where you can sit among the lush green trees and feel the breeze and enjoy the quiet you don’t normally find in the hottest neighborhood in Manhattan.
The entire house has zoned central AC and quiet radiant heating, a washer dryer, and gets wonderful light and a gentle breeze rarely found in a Manhattan apartment. All this steps away from the West Village hottest shops and restaurants, parks and trains
- Listing ID : 1063
- Bedrooms : 3
- Bathrooms : 2